Monday, May 22, 2017

Adventure of the Reading Challenge

Hello everyone!
I am Participating in Heidi's Adventure of the Reading Challenge 2017! You can go check out all the details Here. I am going to try the Explorer level. Here is my list:




Explorer: 3-5 books
Little House in the Big Woods -by Laura Ingalls Wilder




Ella Enchanted -by Gail Carson Levine
I started this once but didn't get very far.



The Crowfield Curse -by Pat Walsh


Anne of Green Gables -by L. M. Montgomery

So that's my list. I am looking forward to reading all these good books!

2 comments:

  1. I have read all of these except The Crowfield Curse, that looks good!

    Anne of Green Gables is fabulous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, they all sound very good, I can't wait to read them!

    ReplyDelete

Oh, were you thinking about commenting?! Please do, beacause if you do, I will go to your profile and see if you have a blog, than if you do I will go look at your blog and probably comment myself! Also I will probably follow you and reply to your comment on my blog! So all that is to say: Please leave me a nice comment, I love feedback!

Thanks! :D